Installation methods and prices
Call us or send us a message.
Our specialists give you the solutions according to your tasks and help you to calculate the price.
An additional fuel level sensor is installed in the fuel tank. This sensor interacts with the telematics unit and transfers the refueling and fuel consumption data to the personal account of the users.
- check GLONASS/GPS tracker Zudo
- check Tracker Zudo installation
- check Fuel level sensor installation
- check Fuel level sensor calibration
It is a popular way to control the fuel level of the light vehicles and the light commercial vehicles. The refueling and fuel consumption details are transferred to the personal account from the telematics unit.
- checkGLONASS/GPS tracker Zudo CAN
- checkZudo CAN tracker installation
- checkSpecialist visit
- checkFuel level sensor installation
- check GLONASS/GPS tracker
- check Tracker installation
- check Connection to the factory-installed fuel level sensor
- check Specialist visit
It is known to be the cost-effective way to control the fuel level. GPS/GLONASS tracker is connected to the factory-installed fuel level sensor. All fuel level details are transferred to the personal account of the users.